Special design equipped with:
• Servo Feed
• Rotary Wire
• Rotary Quill
• Single Spinner
• Optional Second spinner
• 8 Servo Slides
• Optional X-Y Slide (Free Arm technology that allows a forming blade to move on an X-Y plane)
1. A special camless design equipped with independently controlled servo systems and a robust winding mechanism. This enables VINSTON’s series of spring formers to easier manufacture all types of complex springs such as torsion springs, double torsion spring, battery springs, flat springs and so on.
2. Utilizes double rail guides to facilitate lasting accuracy on slide movements.
3. Advanced attachments such as spinners and an x-y free arm can be optionally equipped.
4. Machine architecture provides automatic fault detection and warning system.
5. An intuitive user interface enables the learning process and configuring highly complex components to be a simplistic task.
|MODEL||CMM-12-420 R Wire Former|
|Wire Diameter||1.2-4.0mm (Spring Wire)|
|Max. Wire Feed||1000.00mm|
|Min. Wire Feed||0.01mm|
|Max. Wire Feed Speed||26 m/min|
|Max. Wire Feed Length||Unlimited|
|Number Of Axes||12 (Up to 16)|
|Voltage Regulator Power||20 KW|
|Air Compressor System||Air pressure||5-6 kg/cm|
|Machine Weight||3000 kg|
*CMM-12-420 R formerly CMM-12-400 R. Name change for technical support tracking purposes only.