Special design equipped with:
- Servo Feed
- Rotary Wire
- Rotary Quill
- Single Spinner
- Second spinner optional
- 8 Servo Slides
- X-Y Slide (X-Y free arm that moves perpendicular to servo slide –5.0mm Max Wire Limit)
- A special Camless design equipped with servo driven ball screw drives and a hydraulic cutting feature enables our series of spring machines to easily form larger wire sizes.
- Utilizes double rail guides to facilitate lasting accuracy on slide movements.
- Dual spinner support and an x-y free arm attachment add flexibility to a variety of tasks.
- Machine architecture provides automatic fault detection and warning system.
|MODEL||CMM-12-610 R Wire Former|
|Wire Diameter||2.8-6.0mm (Spring Wire)|
|Maximum Wire Feed||1000.00mm|
|Minimum Wire Feed||0.01mm|
|Maximum Wire Feed Speed||26m/min|
|Maximum Wire Feed Length||Unlimited|
|Number of Axis||12|
|Voltage Regulator Power||30KW|
|Air Compressor System||Air pressure||5-6 kg/cm|
*CMM-12-610 R formerly CMM-12-600 R. 610 R is the newest upgraded version.